Carrier Bead Czech pressed glass beads are oval and slightly domed on the top.
If you already know our Synthetic beads 2 holes Oval Carrier Beads (TragerPerlen), they are the same beads but made in glass.
1) With your favorite weaving technique, peyote or brickstitch and Miyuki Delicas 11/0 beads of your choice, you will need to make a band of 6 beads (for height) and one of 26 beads for length (approximately) that you connect to cover perfectly your bead.
2) For a secure fit, glue your Miyuki woven band on your bead using E-6000 or Hasulith jewelry glue.
3) Cover between 10 and 12 of these beads (depending on the size of your wrist)
4) With 2 strands of elastic thread, put on your beads covered with your weavings by alternating with fire-polished beads of the size and color of your choice.
5) Hide the knots of your thread in one of the two-hole beads.
Bag of 10 beads.